Menswear Floor Manager: https://indeedhi.re/39aQvYI
Job Title: Floor Manager (Menswear)
Hours: 36.25 (Monday-Saturday on a rota basis)
Report to: Store Manager
As Floor Manager your key role is to ensure that you have a motivated sales team and lead from the front. You will inspire your team to be passionate about what they do, from giving first class service to having a well merchandised floor.
- Driving Sales
A large proportion of your time will be spent on the floor driving sales and reacting to commercial opportunities. As Floor Manager you will be expected to motivate your team to maximise sales and have customers leave 100% satisfied. Customers should seek colleagues out by name encouraging a trustworthy sales team.
- Manage Colleagues
Manage and oversee your team ensuring that assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner whilst always ensuring customers are priority. Additionally, you will train, motivate, & encourage your team to sell ensuring the right people are in the right positions. You will also be responsible for carrying out all people processes required (disciplinary, Appraisal and performance management)
- Build Product Knowledge
In conjunction with buyers you will help build the team’s product knowledge, encouraging them to review product so they know key features and benefits to help convert the sale ensuring you are a true ambassador of our brands.
- Delivering Department Standards
Ensure that the department is presented in a way that can be shopped easily by customers and is visually pleasing. Taking into consideration customer mind set and reacting to local conditions i.e. season / weather, Strong promotional ticketing, when arranging layout of the department to drive commercial displays.
- Monitor Budgets & Sales
Monitor wages:sales budgets and profitability, ensuring that action is taken to rectify either over or underspending where needed.
- Other Duties
You will be expected to deputise in the store manager absence addressing day to day issues such as, store / dept standards, promotional set up, recruitment, disciplinaries, appraisals, Health & Safety, first aid.
- Customer focused and lead from the front, with the ability to motivate your team to deliver excellent sales.
- Commercial awareness of competitors, customer’s needs, etc.
- Demonstrate the key behaviours, listening, support and encouragement, respect, honesty and integrity, working at pace.
- Creative with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and approach with plenty of ideas.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills at both store and support centre level
- Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate what great looks like.
- Passionate about our brand, product and colleagues.
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve budgets and be highly motivated by the achievement of sales targets.
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Retail
Previous experience of managing Menswear
If you would like any more information on these vacancies or would like to apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org